What city and state do you live in? 10 points to the one that is next to mine.?

• Tommy
    Favorite Answer

Indianapolis, IN

Ok, wow. I think I need a drink after getting through all that. Let's take one together shall we? Ahhh, that's better. Now, here's what I suggest. I suggest immediate, IMMEDIATE Marital Therapy. I also suggest both of you seek out local AA meetings in your area and Sexaholics (don't know the correct term) meetings. You both have serious drinking, drug and sexual addictions that need to be dealt with before one or both of you wind up dead. You drink and smoke to get away from her sexual past but you have one that is just as colored (if not more so) than hers. Yes, it is a double standard that you had sex during the time frame she did with other people and it's OK for you to have done so, but not OK for her to have. This will not 'pass'. This isn't a bowel movement. It's not here for now and gone tomorrow. This is a serious issue that you are harboring inside. Jealousy can drive a man out of his mind and you are showing signs of being driven far, far away. You want her to drink with you so you can feel less guilty for having alcoholic tendencies. If someone drinks with you then it's all good, right? Wrong? You need to seek out help right away. Otherwise by the time you're 34 you'll be divorced, depressed and drunk. Possibly high as well. Any future relationships you have will end badly because you have unresolved issues from this one. I would predict at least 4 divorces by the time you are 60 and you will still be divorced, depressed and drunk. Possibly high as well. See a pattern here? Get help now. Don't hesitate. If she doesn't get help with you then leave her. You can fix you but you can't fix her if she's not willing to try. If you get proper help by the time you're 60 you just might be Married, Happy and Sober. Good luck towards that path. I hope you enjoyed that sip we had at the beginning of this conversation. Let's make it your last.

South Eastern Massachusetts

Crawford Nebraska

Dallas Texas

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Burbank, California.

But l have another home in Santa Monica, California and Garden City, Kansas

Los Angeles, California.

• :]

Oakland, California

Muskogee, Oklahoma

Atlanta, Georgia