I've got one more joke (not so funny)?

It was career day at an elementary school in a small Virginia town. Mrs. Swanson had gone around asking each kid what their parents did for a living. She got the usual lawyer, doctor, chef, vet, and then she got to little David. "David," she said. "What does your father do for a living?"... show more It was career day at an elementary school in a small Virginia town. Mrs. Swanson had gone around asking each kid what their parents did for a living. She got the usual lawyer, doctor, chef, vet, and then she got to little David.
"David," she said. "What does your father do for a living?"
After a few seconds of staring at his feet, little David looks up and says in front of all of the kids and the visiting parents, "My dad is an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes for men. Sometimes, if he gets a good offer, he'll go into the alley with a man that smells like peanuts and vodka and make love to them for money."
Obviously concerned by little David's statement, the teacher hurriedly sets the children off to recess for the final ten minutes of class and takes little David aside and asks, "Is what you said really true about your father?"
Little David looks away, and blushing slightly said, "No, I was too embarrassed to say that my father works for the Bush Administration."

I'd like to hear your favorite joke as well. No matter how long/short, lame, or dirty.
=)