what are the biggest tourist attrition's in Denmark (Europe)?

Sorry i meant attractions

Best Answer

Denmark is such a small country that the country itself is an attraction. The capital, Copenhagen, is very nice. It´s one of the nicest capitals I know, like it very much and the Danish people there too.The Queen´s castle is one thing you can´t avoid seeing.

All the small, beautiful villages in Denmark are just something you have to visit. In the summer the beaches of the country are just beautiful. Don´t forget to visit a pub in Copenhagen or any other city, very nice feeling there, usually.

The Danish are open and friendly and I´m sure you will enjoy your visit there, if you are going to visit Denmark.

Have a nice stay and enjoy!

Hans Christian Andersen's statue. The Little Mermaid, in Cobenhavn harbor, Tivoli amusement park, Legoland, Elsinborg Castle, there are some really cute little towns along the coast that make for nice visits, too. (I think I spelled Copenhagen correctly as the locals do...I know it´s a bit strange to the English eye.)

the little mermaid sculpture by the water

tivoli-a huge amusment park

also the castle where th queen lives

the little mermaid

sorry sue...it's spelled københavn.