Would you let me crash at your place tonight?

Poll: On the couch or on the bed?

On the floor? sounds good...

Favorite Answer

"Crash"...is that what they're calling it these days?

Sure, you're welcome to the couch, the bed, the kitchen counter, the stairs, the shower, the dining room table...wherever you like. And don't even *try* to pick up the tab for anything during your visit; when you crash, I insist that it be on me.

;)

Well it would be on the floor. I like in a studio and I have a very small bed and a love seat but I have an inflatable mattress for the floor.

As a friend that would be no trouble at all. Now, as a friend with benefits, you can crash in my bed - clothes optional because I never wear any when sleeping.

Dog house! just kidding, I,d let you sleep in my bed and i would sleep on the couch.

In the bed, ill sleep on the floor :)

Sure! But only because your lip ring is so awesome! We have a huuuge couch so you should be comfortable! No extra beds, sorry. Hope you don't mind animals!

the kitchen counter, the stairs, the shower, the dining room table...wherever you like. And don't even *try* to pick up the tab for anything during your visit; when you crash, I insist that it be on me.

I'll give you the cot, someones already crashed on the couch.

Yeah, why not, only one problem is that I am currently homeless and crashing on a mattress on my brothers floor in his utility room, their is a small sofa in their as well, so you would be welcome to crash on that if you was desperate.