Would you let me crash at your place tonight?

Poll: On the couch or on the bed?

Update:

On the floor? sounds good...

62 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"Crash"...is that what they're calling it these days?

Sure, you're welcome to the couch, the bed, the kitchen counter, the stairs, the shower, the dining room table...wherever you like. And don't even *try* to pick up the tab for anything during your visit; when you crash, I insist that it be on me.

;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well it would be on the floor. I like in a studio and I have a very small bed and a love seat but I have an inflatable mattress for the floor.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As a friend that would be no trouble at all. Now, as a friend with benefits, you can crash in my bed - clothes optional because I never wear any when sleeping.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dog house! just kidding, I,d let you sleep in my bed and i would sleep on the couch.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In the bed, ill sleep on the floor :)

• 1 decade ago

Sure! But only because your lip ring is so awesome! We have a huuuge couch so you should be comfortable! No extra beds, sorry. Hope you don't mind animals!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Sure, you're welcome to the couch, the bed, the kitchen counter, the stairs, the shower, the dining room table...wherever you like. And don't even *try* to pick up the tab for anything during your visit; when you crash, I insist that it be on me.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

the kitchen counter, the stairs, the shower, the dining room table...wherever you like. And don't even *try* to pick up the tab for anything during your visit; when you crash, I insist that it be on me.

• 1 decade ago

I'll give you the cot, someones already crashed on the couch.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, why not, only one problem is that I am currently homeless and crashing on a mattress on my brothers floor in his utility room, their is a small sofa in their as well, so you would be welcome to crash on that if you was desperate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.