Whats wrong with my belly button!???!?

okay...sooo..my belly button has a problem...Its really red inside & like wen i press it it feels swollen on the inside of my belly!!! & it hurts like wen i bend over or sumthin! whats wrong??

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

might be an infection or if you have yours pierced, something went wrong wtih that...

go see a doctor if it doesnt clear up within a few days

• 1 decade ago

It sounds infected. Do anything good that you can for your body to strengthen your immunity. Get plenty of rest, eat well and exercise,etc. Keep really clean, and ask a doctor what it is. To me it could be impetigo or just another infection. It's kind of hard to know with these things online and not being able to see it, but I'm sure it's fine. You haven't pierced your belly button have you? That could be a very normal response to your belly button. Just try what I say, and I'm pretty sure you will get better, but if you really feel alarmed about it, then I strongly suggest you see a physician! Get well soon!(:

• 1 decade ago

my belly button inside is red also try to leave it alone unless of course some thing is coming out like blood or liquid that has an odor then see a doctor

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should most likely get medical attention for this. Make an appointment with your doctor he will know for sure.

But I had a similar problem before. I'd rather not talk about it gross. But I just cleaned it extra good, not roughly. And eventually it started to go away.

But hopefully you get it checked out. Feel better soon!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You're probably pregnant. Pregnancies can sometimes mutilate the area surrounding the belly button. If I were you, I'd get checked for ectopic pregnancy or even umbilical cord entanglement.

Source(s): Personal Experience.
  • 1 decade ago

You could have a digestive system infection...thats the only thing i can think of. You may want to call your doctor for that.

• 1 decade ago

its infected.. wash it out, put some rubbing alcohol on it, and the neosporin, or some other antibiotic topical cream... it it doesnt get better go to the dr..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Infection...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell a doctor. They will tell you whats wrong if it is serious or not blah blah blah....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my cousin had that, thought it was nothing, and died a week later. hope ur luckier than him...good luck

Source(s): myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.