what will happen if the gas....?

What will happen if the gas prices continue to rise higher and higher?

Do you think we will revolt?

Favorite Answer

if gas prices keep rising, everything will rise. food, cloths, everything will raise in price. soon people wont be able to pay their bills because they will be spending their money on gas and necessities. there will be a rise in homeless people because people wont be able to keep up with bills and they'll have to leave home. its getting rediculous, the cheapest gas i saw today was way over $3. its starting to get closer to $4. People may revolt, but its not going to help. lets face it, we're using up all our natural resources. Its not going to increase the amount of oil in the ground, so theres really no point in revolting.

If things get too high, there would be more than just

a revolt, not a lot of it gets media coverage, but

food and gas thefts are on the rise.

For now we can thank our lucky stars we are

not eating each other like in some places.

Or shooting each other over gas, which I

have a really bad feeling that's going to

happen next.

The gas molecules are nearer jointly and the gas temperature is raised by potential of the artwork of compression, except the compressed gas is undergone a warmth exchanger to do away with the warmth.

• rxing

the prices continue to go up and then there will be a very big problem with the trucks being able to deliver food and things to stores.

people wont revolt they will find a different way to live.

I can't afford gas now and food prices are way out of control. I can't feed my family so we eat once a day. I get a lot of food out of dumpsters behind super markets.

They will go up and no nothing will happen till their starving to death we just this dumb

We will be just like The movie Road Warrior............sucks, huh?

We pay more until we learn to use less.