What is Mona Lisa thinking about in her portrait?

39 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

*I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico*

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think young Mona Lisa is thinking that this is getting very boring just sitting there and surely there must be a more exciting way to earn a few pennies. I doubt she realized how famous she would one day become throughout the centuries!

• 1 decade ago

That's not a smile. She's trying to hold back a grimace and thinking "I wish Leo would hurry up, I think those dates were a bad idea for breakfast!"

• Maria
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

'Vitraux' is correct. The model had already given birth before the painting was commissioned. Her smile is a greatly overrated 'mystery'.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think she likes Da Vinci if you know what I mean or she is thinking hurry up Leo I got to go to the bathroom and this smile is getting harder and harder to hold.

• 1 decade ago

She's thinking about one day being the subject of a question on Y!A....

• 1 decade ago

Large Hebrew Cock

• hope
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

gosh danget why did i have to shave off both of my eyebrows by accident when trying to get ride of my unibrow?!?! just smile, maybe this da vinci guy wont notice

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is what she thinks "when the heck can I get out of here and take this ugly dress off and put on my mini skirt to go to the club instead of having snotty nose kids stare at me all day"!!!!! LOL

• 1 decade ago

That is not a smile. She is struggling not to let the artist know she has explosive diarrhea.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She figured out how Cadbury gets the soft-flowing caramel in the Caramilk bar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4yqlttpJvk

Youtube thumbnail

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.