What is Mona Lisa thinking about in her portrait?

Favorite Answer

*I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico*

I think young Mona Lisa is thinking that this is getting very boring just sitting there and surely there must be a more exciting way to earn a few pennies. I doubt she realized how famous she would one day become throughout the centuries!

That's not a smile. She's trying to hold back a grimace and thinking "I wish Leo would hurry up, I think those dates were a bad idea for breakfast!"

• Maria

'Vitraux' is correct. The model had already given birth before the painting was commissioned. Her smile is a greatly overrated 'mystery'.

I think she likes Da Vinci if you know what I mean or she is thinking hurry up Leo I got to go to the bathroom and this smile is getting harder and harder to hold.

She's thinking about one day being the subject of a question on Y!A....

Large Hebrew Cock

• hope

gosh danget why did i have to shave off both of my eyebrows by accident when trying to get ride of my unibrow?!?! just smile, maybe this da vinci guy wont notice

This is what she thinks "when the heck can I get out of here and take this ugly dress off and put on my mini skirt to go to the club instead of having snotty nose kids stare at me all day"!!!!! LOL

That is not a smile. She is struggling not to let the artist know she has explosive diarrhea.

She figured out how Cadbury gets the soft-flowing caramel in the Caramilk bar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4yqlttpJvk

Youtube thumbnail