(:P)
Lv 6

Have you ever been scammed by a wireless phone company?

I feel like I was scammed by T-mobile.

T-mobile definitely made themselves unavailable when I tried to return their equipment and cancel their service. It took me five trips to the store over a 3 day period to return the equipment. It also took me four calls to T-mobile over a 2 day period to cancel the service. Now I'm being billed for 10 days of use during their "trial" period.

Please star for increased coverage.

Thanks

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

How wonderfully refreshing to find out that I am not the only T Mobile has scammed. I signed up for a monthly service and always have minutes left over but my bill has doubled. I haven't added anything and my long distance is supposedly free. I have to finish out my contract or pay the exorbitant fee they charge when you quit early!!! T Moblie is the worst!!! If I hadn't moved to Oklahoma I would not have changed companies!!!! Here's a star for making me feel like I'm not the only getting scammed by this company!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If signing up for the $69.99 monthly plan and the getting a monthly bill of $121.99 a scam, then yes I have been scammed and will continue to be scammed until my 2 year contract is finished.

• Johnny
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Something like that happened to my dad he got the phone for free with no charges and a month later there was 100 activation charges

• 1 decade ago

Im with Tmobile to and they piss me off.... i had to change my plan b/c I was always left with minutes... so i said let me downgrade and of course had to renew the contract.. had problems with my phone... needed a new one... they need to renew the contract!! and when u call... ughh dont even get me started... im not being mean or racist but 90% of the time I can never understand a thing they say

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jeanne
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

yeah i got a phone at was suppose to be over 100 bucks at sams club for 18

• jo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

yes ,, the nerve of these phone companies the always manage to get away with it too ,, its not like the dont make millions a year but they want to rip people off as well .. fight it id did and i won !!

definitly give you a star

• cmoney
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

yep by Sprint bill went from $70.00 to $120.00 in like 6 months

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually, I'm getting scammed by one now.

• 1 decade ago

Every month when I get my bill.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nope, never been scammed thankfully

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.