(:P)

Have you ever been scammed by a wireless phone company?

I feel like I was scammed by T-mobile.

T-mobile definitely made themselves unavailable when I tried to return their equipment and cancel their service. It took me five trips to the store over a 3 day period to return the equipment. It also took me four calls to T-mobile over a 2 day period to cancel the service. Now I'm being billed for 10 days of use during their "trial" period.

Please star for increased coverage.

Thanks

Best Answer

How wonderfully refreshing to find out that I am not the only T Mobile has scammed. I signed up for a monthly service and always have minutes left over but my bill has doubled. I haven't added anything and my long distance is supposedly free. I have to finish out my contract or pay the exorbitant fee they charge when you quit early!!! T Moblie is the worst!!! If I hadn't moved to Oklahoma I would not have changed companies!!!! Here's a star for making me feel like I'm not the only getting scammed by this company!!!

If signing up for the $69.99 monthly plan and the getting a monthly bill of $121.99 a scam, then yes I have been scammed and will continue to be scammed until my 2 year contract is finished.

• Johnny

Something like that happened to my dad he got the phone for free with no charges and a month later there was 100 activation charges

Im with Tmobile to and they piss me off.... i had to change my plan b/c I was always left with minutes... so i said let me downgrade and of course had to renew the contract.. had problems with my phone... needed a new one... they need to renew the contract!! and when u call... ughh dont even get me started... im not being mean or racist but 90% of the time I can never understand a thing they say

• Jeanne

yeah i got a phone at was suppose to be over 100 bucks at sams club for 18

• jo

yes ,, the nerve of these phone companies the always manage to get away with it too ,, its not like the dont make millions a year but they want to rip people off as well .. fight it id did and i won !!

definitly give you a star

• cmoney

yep by Sprint bill went from $70.00 to $120.00 in like 6 months

Actually, I'm getting scammed by one now.

Every month when I get my bill.

nope, never been scammed thankfully