Do you prefer a shower or a tub bath?

• ­
    Best Answer

My lifestyle forces me to take a shower because of time issues, but if I have a choice then I prefer a tub bath.

I use a lot of bubble bath and I love the water to be sinfully hot. All I need then is a iced cold drink sitting nearby and I'm off in never never land. Afterwards I slip into a cozy big robe and snuggle in it while I dry my hair. Tub bath by far is more enjoyable, peaceful and relaxing for me.

Shower

Shower

Shower.

Shower. Only a Bath for sore muscles.

i like taking a warm bathe to rinse off, and then fill up the tub to chill out...as quickly as I unquestionably have adequate time for that... i like to take a competent e book to the tub and disappear for one million/2 h or so...:) necessary oils would be fairly intense-high quality, notably for issues, stress and colds...I by no ability believed in aromatherapy till i all started taking baths with genuine necessary oils, no longer the pretend scented tub products you get at drug shops... no longer something beats a bath after a annoying day..:) notably once you have a bath great adequate for 2...;)

Shower in the morning

Bath at night

• I prefer both..

On weekdays I take showers ( rushing to work ).

On weekends I take bathes for 40 minutes to relax because I have more time on my hands on weekends.

Shower for washing, but a bath for relaxing. . .

To get clean, I think a shower is most efficient! Something about bathin in your own grime....ew!

For relaxing I prefer a bath though!!