promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How to properly write a mission statement?

I'm having a difficult time with creating a mission statement for myself as a massage therapist. My question is what should my mission statement cover if I want to do massage at a gym for sports related massage therapy? I DON'T want someone to write it out for me just to point me in the right direction..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your mission statement is about you, your company, and your ideals. Read other companies’ mission statements, but write a statement that is about you and not some other company. Make sure you actually believe in what you’re writing; your customers and your employees will soon spot a lie.

Keep it short. The best mission statements tend to be three to four sentences long.

Ask for input. Run your mission statement draft by your employees. Is it clear and easily understood, or does it sound like something from the Dilbert Mission Statement Generator?

Avoid saying how great you are, what great quality and what great service you provide.

The mission of Celestial Pyramid Massage is to provide compassionate, relaxing, healing therapeutic massage techniques in a safe and hygienic environment. To assist the client by addressing their needs in reducing stress, release muscle tension, recover from injury and relaxation using appropriate modalities; while providing the client with soothing healing music and touch therapies for Body, Mind and Spririt.

Mission statement

The Massage Therapy Research Consortium advances massage therapy education and practice, and enhances public health, by collaboratively building research capacity in our schools, and by fostering partnerships with research scientists in our communities.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

A mission statement is what you or your company is about. It is generally a 3-4 line staement about what you/company believe in and strive for. Most general mission statements are about beliefs in customer service, satisfaction, quality and preformace of employees and products.

• dealto
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it extremely is the learn of types interior the universe that are suitable defined as a effect of intelligence - you initiate with a end you will end with that comparable end, that doesn't propose that's authentic. that's probably the main remarkable occasion of clever layout ALREADY getting used in technological information, - you purely jumped off of the absurd bridge. This "specificity" in basic terms potential that this overwhelmingly complicated "subject" additionally suits something which all of us comprehend comes from a ideas - It purely comes from a ideas in case you like it to, that doesn't propose it extremely does. it could greater healthful something on your ideas, yet then it extremely is after the certainty. that's in basic terms THEN that we infer layout. - And the operative word is "infer" in different words, make it as much as greater healthful your paradigm. interior the comparable way identity advocates say that the genetic code, molecular equipment interior living cells, and the parameters of the universe are OVERWHELMINGLY in all hazard the fabricated from an excellent ideas - And right here we are back, "infer" and advocates "say", attempt coping with information quite than in basic terms comments. it extremely is been envisioned that the educational interior the DNA of even the simplest organism, if revealed out on known place of work paper, may well be as extreme simply by fact the washington monument. - you may desire to make certain something different than fundie captions. your finished genetic code could be positioned on one DVD. however the genetic code.....is a CODE - SO? This particularly complicated LANGUAGE, surely SCREAMS "layout!" - it extremely is your paradigm/pre-end, to those with intelligence says it screams evolution. not one of the biggest advocates of clever layout are youthful earth creationists. - inspite of the incontrovertible fact that it nonetheless is going back to a deity and you have yet to instruct a deity and you may not instruct a deity by potential of asserting - how else might desire to this have been achieved. yet that doesn't provide up the misdirection by potential of a frightened academic company, and their allies in broader subculture - they don't have faith in magic that's ALL you're saying till you may instruct the preliminary deity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.