What could be going on? Indegestion, heart burn, acid reflux??

Hi everyone. I am 30-32 weeks pregnant (have 2 different due dates). I have been having indigestion and heart burn, but when it gets bad, it sort of hurts then rushes up to my head. So I feel really nautious and like a sinus ache and heart burn all at once. Any one else deal with this? Any idea what it could be or... show more Hi everyone. I am 30-32 weeks pregnant (have 2 different due dates). I have been having indigestion and heart burn, but when it gets bad, it sort of hurts then rushes up to my head. So I feel really nautious and like a sinus ache and heart burn all at once. Any one else deal with this? Any idea what it could be or possible remedies? Its pretty much every day all day now. Thanks for the help and for reading. 10 points to best answer :)
Update: Thanks for all the great anwers, tums doesn't work anymore. And as far as the eating goes, I don't do dairy because I'm lactose intolerant. And I have lost 13 pounds so far due to severe morning sickness, and am on a special diet to help me stay healthy for baby - which is like 6 snacks per day. So... show more Thanks for all the great anwers, tums doesn't work anymore. And as far as the eating goes, I don't do dairy because I'm lactose intolerant. And I have lost 13 pounds so far due to severe morning sickness, and am on a special diet to help me stay healthy for baby - which is like 6 snacks per day. So I'm not eating a lot and any one meal time. Sorry if TMI, but wanted to get everyone the right information.