Liquid THC shot?

ok follow me here. I want to make a liquid pure THC by vaporizing my weed and then cooling the smoke so it condenses and if I make enough, then I could spike up any drink to get high with just opening my bottle in the fridge and pouring in like a shot and I could use it any time without having to smoke cause I also dont want to dominate my lungs. so does it sound possible to anyone?

• Favorite Answer

that sounds really far fetched, like a waste of some good weed too.

You would be better off making brownies or rice crispy treats. The best way to cook pot is to simmer it in butter in a crock pot for a few hours or overnight so the butter absorbs all the THC from the weed. Then you can strain out all the actual pot plant and use the THC butter in the recipe.

UNLESS, you wanna do shots of THC butter or any other kind of oil because THC is oil soluable, which is why it is stored in your fat and takes so long to get out of your system, unlike cocaine and alcohol which are water soluable and will leave your system in a matter of days vs weeks.

Source(s): avid smoker
  • mingle

Liquid Thc Shot

• AAJ

i'm not sure the process but i know for a fact that thc can be liquidized. they turn it into like an oil & i guess thats how hash is made right? but anyway go for it sounds interesting.

If you get the recipe for a weedtini, pass it my way.

I think it would taste horrible!

if figure this out let me know!