Xbox 360 HD-DVD Player always including a remote control?

Hi, I wonder if every Xbox 360 HD-DVD Players comes bundled with a remote control since nearly every online shop says it comes with a remote control (at least in Germany). I was about to buy a HD-DVD Player but I didn't find the line "remote control added", so I wrote an e-mail and got a reply... show more Hi,

I wonder if every Xbox 360 HD-DVD Players comes bundled with a remote control since nearly every online shop says it comes with a remote control (at least in Germany).

I was about to buy a HD-DVD Player but I didn't find the line "remote control added", so I wrote an e-mail and got a reply like "There is no separate remote control. You navigate with your usual Xbox controller".
This could mean two things:
Either there really is a version of this player without a remote control OR the the person who sent me the e-mail thought I was asking whether they add a SEPARATE remote control sort of as a bundle. The answer to this would be no, obviously, since they wouldn't give away free stuff when the player itself only costs about 15$ (10€).

So, can anyone tell me if every Xbox 360 HD-DVD Player includes a remote control (added right in the factory)?

Thanks! :)
5 answers 5