Can one donate one's "sense of humour" after one's death?

I ask, because it seems some people are lacking one. If we can transplant organs perhaps we can offer our humour to those individuals appearing to have had "humourectomies". After all, laughter prolongs life, doesn't it?

Best Answer

I have looked into this Lady McFud. It seems that you indeed can donate a sense of humor but the recipients that generally are in dire need of the gift must have it implanted anally. It is a difficult operation since they generally have an obstruction there

• Marsha

I am really sorry to hear about your pets health. This is a very interesting question but I don't think that I could do that. There are animals in the shelters that unfortunately are put down if they are not adopted. I would hope they do research on these animals and not someones pet. Sorry, I really don't have a good answer for you. Do what you think is right. Good luck!

Oh I do hope so........ I have it in my will, that when you and all of my chums at the Club, descend on the family chapel, and then to my wake...... The staff will congregate on the front lawn, and throw themselves on my funeral pyre along with Lavinia... Then at night the fireworks will commence with the my Orphanage exploding in a huge conflagration..... Oh how I wish I could be there, goodness the laughter amongst you all would be a joy to behold....... So yes, my humour will enrich you all from beyond my grave

I couldn't possibly let anyone have my sense of humour. It is so finely tuned, that in the wrong hands it could lead to the destruction of mankind.

I take your point though, people should abide by live & let live and have some fun.

• A good idea but I fear a futile one. Those who go about life sans a sense of humour will, if given one, reject it, in my experience.

I don't have one that anyone would understand unless they should want to get locked up in a mental institution.

Source(s): Maybe if they are kept monitored in some cases on a full moon in particular. (nasty business darlingk)

Not that I know of. Could be a good thing though if it were possible.

Source(s): Mind.

I have notice that my sons and daughter have been up to something with mine.

They crack me up.

• sure can, when my father dies, we gave his "bed pun."

nope .....those things are inherited