Do people tell you, you look like a celebrity.....?

....if so who?

RICHARD X - Louis Theroux, Paul Weller - They look nothing like each other!! Now if you said Paul Weller - I'd be over t'yours in fookin' flash - Oooooo

Best Answer

I get Dimitri Yashvilli a lot ......... French rugby player ..... although its tenuous to say the least ....

Neil Morrisey (when I have longer hair)

Louis Theroux (longer hair and glasses)

Paul Weller (shorter hair)

John Merrick

As I was saying to Sir Sean and Sir Cliff only the other day, "It's a real bugger when you're as famous as we are and yet you can walk into Fortnum & Mason and no-one gives a toss." And you know what? They both agreed with me.

The only person ive gotten is an ugly version of Enrique Iglesias, seriously this chick told me that, lol.

when I was 14 I was told I looked like Chrissie from the Divinyls

• bubber

Well as yet don't know who they mean but I keep getting asked I 'm that guy from TV ..usually they are drunk and memory fails them ... would like to know who to see if it is good or bad ..

Yes, some actor from the TV show "The Unit". I don't watch it so I have no idea if its a compliment or not....

Cameron Diaz apparantly altho i fail to see it