I'm 18, and I keep having really bad hand tremors (my hands wont stop shaking). What does this mean?

i'm an 18 year old female, and since I was about a sophmore in high school i've been noticing that i've been getting really bad tremors (my hands will continualy shake...and won't stop, uncontrolably). Sometimes I don't even notice when it happens, but most of the time I do..and sometimes I feel... show more i'm an 18 year old female, and since I was about a sophmore in high school i've been noticing that i've been getting really bad tremors (my hands will continualy shake...and won't stop, uncontrolably). Sometimes I don't even notice when it happens, but most of the time I do..and sometimes I feel anxious when it does. I've had a countless number of teachers, friends, and family members notice it...it's extremely embarrassing. What is the cause of this? I am too young for Parkinsons right? My tremors are at a worst when I am giving a class presentation.... although thats probably just because I am nervous. But they also start at random times like when I am just eating dinner with my family.....a time when I am definitely not nervous. Anyone know what this sounds like? I'm beginning to get worried...I'm going to the doctor soon but I just want a heads up.thanks in advance