What songs would you like to hear from David A.,David C. and Syesha on Tuesday???

One song per person.

Favorite Answer

Is this for a song that they already did that we want to hear again, or a song that we want to hear them do that they haven't yet?

If an Encore from a previous performance...

DAVID - "Hello"/Lionel Ritchie

I always really liked Cook, but this was the song that first made me fall in love with him. I loved the arrangement, how it was so different and so him and it led the way to more original arrangements and lesser known cover versions, which always left me anxious to see what he would bring next.

DAVID A - "When You Believe"/ Mariah Carey

I always thought Archie was a cute kid with a nice voice, but when he sang this song, he showed this range and power that I didn't even know he had and the falsetto part at the end was amazing. This performance totally sold me and made me an official Archie fan.

Syesha - "One Rock N' roll Too Many"/ Andrew Lloyd Webber

In all honesty, at first, I wasn't really a Syesha fan. I just didn't see her to be in the league with Jennifer Hudson, Fantasia, Melinda Doolittle, etc. But this song made me change my mind. This was the first time she just let go and went for it and was just herself and had fun and I thought she was great. Her vocals were the best of the season and it seemed like she finally found her niche. This performance also opened up more doors for her and gave her just as much chance of a career on Broadway,as well as an R&B singer. I think she found herself with this song.

For songs that I want to hear them sing that they haven't yet, I'm sticking with my original choices that I wanted to hear since the Top 12...

DAVID COOK - either "Paint it Black"/Rolling Stones or

"House Of The Rising Sun"/The Animals (though that was my original choice for Michael :'( ). But I think I'll stick with "Paint It Black" because it's a great Classic Rock tune that everyone knows and I'd love to hear what Cook could do with it.

DAVID ARCHULETA - "Open Arms" / Journey because it's a big song that could really show Archie's range. Plus, it would earn extra "Brownie points" from Randy :p

SYESHA - actually,she sang my original choice for her this week, "Proud Mary", but since she's best at big, Theatrical songs, I'd love to hear her do Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody".

I would like to hear the following:

David Cook: Hotel California (the Eagles)

David Archuleta: Good Vibrations (the Beach Boys)

Syesha Mercado: Respect (Arethra Franklin)

I read on a blog that this coming week's theme is: one song chosen by the judges, one song chosen by the producers, and one song chosen by the contestants. I find that pretty interesting.

David Archuleta could sing "Old Mc Donald" and make it sound fantastic! But any soulful love song will do. I'd like to hear Syesha sing "I will always love you." David Cook? Hungry like a wolf again.

• V!

What is the theme? Judging from the first answer, I'm guessing they sing a song they have previously sung?

I don't know, but I'm really excited for David Cook. I hope Syesha continues her improvement, also.

Whatever David chooses it has to be done amazing!! I really want him to step up his game and show votefortheworst that he can win without them!

David Cook-Billie Jean or Elanor Rigby

Syesha-Umm I dont even remember anything she has sung! I guess her best performance was 'I believe'-though it was nowhere near as good as fantasia

• busbee

i admire David cook dinner the main David A is rather cool, i've got surely met him in man or woman (shook his hand) Jason is quite neat, yet he needs to circulate. Syesha did rather a lot this final time, yet she additionally needs to circulate.

DAVID ARCHULETA- Heaven... go Archie!

Cookie- Hello

Syesha- Respect

3 songs next week.. it will be great!