WWE vet. quiz vol. 1?

Here are some WWE/F questions, but be careful im here to seperate reg. watchers, from Die hard fans so I might put some trick questions and draw my experience from the Attitude era. Now this is vol. 1 so these shouldnt be too hard for real fans. Who ever answers these all /most will get best answer.

1. How many ECW originals held the(new)ECW title.Who were they.

2.2 part question Goldberg, and Lesner, whos wwe run lasted the longest.Who was billed as the the largest(weight wise) during their WWE run.

3.Name as many WWE/F alumni who didn't "wrestle during" their run as GM

4.Kane has had alot of tag team Partners, which of these wrestlers hasn't had a(2 man) tag team w/ kane: RVD,Viscera,X-pac, or the hurricane.

5.Which of these wrestlers hasn't had a fake/imposter version of themselves: Kane,Scott Hall,Kevin Nash, or Sting

6.List these monsters in order from tallest to smallest as being billed: Kane,Big show, Viscera,Umaga,The undertaker,Giant Silva,The great khali

Update:

Pretty good, 5 all had imposters, good for 1,2 and 4 and 6(didn't think alot of people'd get that).But for 3 Regal, Estrada,Bischoff,Vince+Steph.McMahon, and alot of others have wrestled while GM, the only ones I couldnt think of were Angle, Heyman,V.Guerrero, and Teddy Long.Still good job everyone, if I do another I'll be sure to make harder questions

Update 2:

Oh the order for 6(if u didnt figure it out yet) is Silva,Khali,Big Show,Kane,Undertaker,Viscera, and umaga

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

1.RVD

2.Lesnar-Goldberg

3.Paul Heyman

4.Viscera

5.They all did.(Nash had Diesal2 Hall Fake Razor Ramon Kane had festus dressed as Him Sting had Barry Windham)

6.Silva-Khali-Big Show-Undertaker-Kane-Viscera-Umaga

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. 1 Rob Van Dam

2. Brock Lesnar logest run. Goldberg more weight.

3. all did

4. Viscera

5. all had a imposter/fake version

6. Umaga, Viscera, Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, Great Khali, Giant Silva

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. RVD

2. Lesnar

3. Teddy Long

4. Visera

5. They all had imposters

6. Khali, Silva, Show, Undertaker, Kane, Viscera, Umaga

• BrianR
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

1.one rvd

2.lesner.goldberg

3.coachman

4.viscera

5.sting

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.