Texas, Georgia, Washington, and Kentucky?

I'm considering a move from KY to TX, WA or GA. Please rank them by your preference from most to least and state why. My rank: 1. Texas: desert, forest, mountains, mesas, plains, hills, marshland, swamps, beaches, and some of the friendliest people! Very clean, thriving cities, beautiful women, but... show more I'm considering a move from KY to TX, WA or GA.

Please rank them by your preference from most to least and state why. My rank:

1. Texas: desert, forest, mountains, mesas, plains, hills, marshland, swamps, beaches, and some of the friendliest people! Very clean, thriving cities, beautiful women, but I'd say it's becoming crowded!
2. Washington: Seattle, rainforests, volcanoes, skiing, Puget Sound, the islands, Lake Washington, strong job market, close to Canada, what few folks I've met from there have been friendly
3. Georgia: Atlanta, great nightlife, the prettiest women, lots to do, gorgeous mountains, beaches, close to the Carolinas

Then, drop to:
4. Kentucky: High taxation, women are very bad attitude-laden, inconsistent weather, very incompetent state government, over-the-top redneck culture, closed-minded to even the rest of the U.S., some people are polite but most are very unwelcoming...at least the farms are beautiful. I don't like it here and CAN'T WAIT TO LEAVE!