Is taking a sleeping pill the night before the wedding a good idea? or will i be groggy the day of the wedding

my wedding is august 30th but i know myself and when there is something important that is happening i could never sleep so i know for a fact that i won't be able to sleep the night before the wedding or a few night before. I'm really thinking that the best thing for me to do is take some sleeping pills so... show more my wedding is august 30th but i know myself and when there is something important that is happening i could never sleep so i know for a fact that i won't be able to sleep the night before the wedding or a few night before.
I'm really thinking that the best thing for me to do is take some sleeping pills so i'll be able to sleep well but i'm worry that i will be groggy the day of the wedding which is something i don't want. but i also would like to a good night sleep before the wedding because i know it will be a hectic day.
thanks in advance.
Update: thanks everyone for your answers but tea is out of the question because i can't drink hot water because it makes me puke. (sorry)