Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesHonda · 1 decade ago

i have a white 99 honda accord and i want to know if black or chrome rims would look better?

( i dont want that racer look )

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think black rims with a chrome lip looks very sleek, and not ricer/ racer at all. If you don't like that, go all black, chrome is too hard to keep clean and they are heavy.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Black would look way better but it'll give you that racer look. Chrome, IMHO, looks bad on white cars and particularly bad on Accords; it makes it look ghetto fab to me.

I'd get something like a set of Enkei WDM's in gunmetal with a polished lip (http://www.fulloncustom.com/wp-content/uploads/200...

• 1 decade ago

how about white rims? If not white, than go with chrome, I just dont' think black rims would look good on a white car

• 3 years ago

Do you have a Les Schwab (Sp) close to by using? I took my new child's vehicle for a tire rotation and brake inspection. collectively as there i spotted a working laptop or computer terminal for patrons. It confirmed an excellent variety if automobiles and allowed you to plug interior the different wheels Les sells. i presumed it worked fairly nicely. it is somewhat a low fee way of having a glance at your vehicle or one very comparable with the different wheels. A 2nd option is to get a pair of instruments of wheel covers for the motor vehicle. One in chrome and one the two in black or you paint it black. returned an decrease priced thank you to take a glance. a 0.33 option is to envision what the broker promises as production unit option wheels. they might practically somewhat have photographs of them on diverse automobiles. Get a image of your vehicle with the different broker techniques. you are able to would desire to black out the motor vehicle yet with a splash care and a black felt tip pen you're able to do it. Forth option is look on the automobiles interior the broker showroom. No ensures yet you are able to discover what you're searching for. very final option, take a digital image of your vehicle and shrink and paste interior the different wheels you have an interest in. solid success.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

to be honest just do what you like. everyone will say something else on here. the black and then chrome would look nice. just depends on what kind of style your going for. goodluck though..

• 1 decade ago

black

• 1 decade ago

black

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

paint thee car black and put black and put black rims on it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

chrome rims

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

black matches but black thing s get hotter

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.