What is the probability of drawing 3 consecutive hearts in a deck of 52 cards?

I already looked at the answer in my math book, (Algebra 2) I tried doing (13/52)*(2/51)*(1/50). But that lets us arrive at a number that I recall is something to the -7 power which is far from the answer of about 0.01 (Dont remember the answer specificly but it was within 10 times of that. The equation that I... show more I already looked at the answer in my math book, (Algebra 2) I tried doing (13/52)*(2/51)*(1/50). But that lets us arrive at a number that I recall is something to the -7 power which is far from the answer of about 0.01 (Dont remember the answer specificly but it was within 10 times of that. The equation that I used made sense for compound probabilities except for the fact that when geting a first card of Q or K, you cant go consecutive roundabout back into Ace or 2 and can only go consecutive to lesser cards. But If you eliminate THAT, the result will be at an even smaller number! I have done other compound probability probs but this one has me stumped!
Update: Hey! Thanks Guys! I am 99 percent sure that is the answer! That was alot easier than I thought. They should have just said "Three hearts in a row" instead of "Three consecutive hearts" I thought they were asking for permutations with order consecutive numbers ([3 of hearts, 4 of hearts, 5 of... show more Hey! Thanks Guys! I am 99 percent sure that is the answer! That was alot easier than I thought. They should have just said "Three hearts in a row" instead of "Three consecutive hearts" I thought they were asking for permutations with order consecutive numbers ([3 of hearts, 4 of hearts, 5 of hearts], [Jack of Hearts, Queen of Hearts, King of Hearts] ) I'm so stupid! lol :-)