is it OK to leave Your past life behind?

so about a year ago i moved to a different country , different reality i have a new life now i am still the same person with the same belive system but eventhou i have tried not to leave the friends and close people from my old life back , every day i just keep thinking of the life i had less and less dont get me wrong it was a nice life and there is nothing i want to forget but it is happening even my mother tounge is fading ( a litlle but it is fading )and i get this huge cuantity of IM and emails from friends telling me how much they missed me and all but lately just to keep up with their lifes is just time consuming and i try to keep up but i just dont do it as fast as they want me to

So is it ok is it normal ? why is just me that feels the fading and not them ? i feel gulty cause is not that i dont mean to keep in touch is just that i have a million things going on here so i dont have the time to keep up

6 Answers

Relevance
  • dman63
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes it is. I left my old life behind over 20 years ago, and it was the smartest thing I ever did--I wish I had done it sooner. Though I'm still in the same country (I moved to another city about 400 km away), it was something I had to do, and my friends understood. I needed a change of scenery, and I had always wanted to live somewhere else. I still stay in touch with a few old friends, but most of the friends I have now (including my wife) are people I've met since I left home.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, it`s definitely okay to LEAVE your past life behind. I mean I don`t think your friends would want them being the reason that`s holding you back. :)♥

• 1 decade ago

It wouldnt be a past life if you didnt leave it behind.

• 1 decade ago

Its okah, because you know that the people who misses and you miss is always gonna be there for you no matter what and you always can visit them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes it is best to try and leave it behind

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes it si

thatz the best decision u could ever make!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.