"Marijuana is harmfull" bigest myth and government lie!?
Do you smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, eat at McDonalds?
If so, do some research.
Here are some facts:
- Marijuana doesn't release toxins to kill brain cells(like alcohol) and it doesn't ware them out like most other drugs do?
- It doesn't get you addicted for hung over, like most other things do.
- It doesn't cause cancer, in fact studies show that it may kill Cancer cells. Also someone in my city cured cancer using the oil.
- No one has ever OD'd or died from it. Over 2,000 people die from cafeine every year yet no one dies from pot.
- It doesn't ruin your life or make you a float head, most people get used to it to where they don't even notice that thier high.
- It focuses you more, in some schools it's encouraged to toke up before you go to class to help ADD and ADHD.
Why are we afraid of it?
- We're not educated about this drug.
- We listen to the government tooooo much.
- We grew up thinking it's worse than crack etc.