Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Big butts, Big Bobs, or the pretty face?

i like big butts and boobs but i choose the pretty face over both. ur opinions...

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

pretty face.

How can you like a big butt or big boobs if the lady looks like a man who has mustache?

• 3 years ago

Pretty Big Butts

• 4 years ago

BREATHE, WOMAN. Stop freaking out. Invest in foundation, concealer & a setting powder to even out your skin tone and cover blemishes and dark circles. Remember that less is more - do not cake it on your face! Use as little as possible. Also, be sure to get a really good acne wash. Eyeliner & mascara will make your eyes look bigger and if you're really desperate get colored contacts Use some colored lip gloss too. And take a dark-colored eyeshadow to contour your nose. If you don't like being pale get some bronzer. Go to a doctor/dermatologist to ask some advice on your sensitive skin And I would fill in your brows with an eyebrow pencil to make them stand out more. I hope this helped :P P.S. Be sure to look on YouTube!! There are so many great makeup tutorials on YouTube.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Face>Butt>Boobs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Butt first, Face, Bobs. in that order!

• 1 decade ago

Umm...I don't think I would want big boobs or a big butt for my partner. Big boobs on guys just aren't my thing.

• 1 decade ago

SHALLOW!! Anyone remember that a woman has a personality which is the most important thing about a woman as that remains whilst the rest goes south etc!! And believe it or not, I AM A MAN!!

• 4 years ago

Bobs over anything else. Bob is a cool guy and will always be there when you need him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bob took enzyte to get big, the commercials told me so

pretty face

• 1 decade ago

i wouldnt say big on any of them, but nice round and firm is a plus with a pleasant face.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.