Bisexual guys amd women: Oral Sex?

I'm gay and the majority of guys I've dated were bisexual and some say guys give better oral, some say girls give better oral, and some says it depends on the person. So I'm curious to know from your own personal experience do people of the same sex or opposite sex perform oral sex better? Or does it... show more I'm gay and the majority of guys I've dated were bisexual and some say guys give better oral, some say girls give better oral, and some says it depends on the person. So I'm curious to know from your own personal experience do people of the same sex or opposite sex perform oral sex better? Or does it depend on the individual? Please state if you're a male or female.
Update: I've had oral from 3 different girls and it wasn't good or bad. But maybe it's because I'm gay why I think guys do it better.