If Katherine Heigl left Grey's do you think the show would be the same?

It seems that Katherine Heigl might want to leave Grey's.

http://thegossipqueen.today.com/2008/05/08/will-ka...

Favorite Answer

Izzie has been one of my favorite characters from day one, but she lost her edge this past season, and hasn't improved so far. In truth, the show itself has lost some of its spark, and I hope it can get back on track. Last week's episode was very good, though, so hopefully that's a good sign. Now, would Grey's Anatomy be the same without Heigel? I don't know. If her character doesn't improve, then I don't think it will matter if she stays or goes. If the old "Izzie" comes back, then I would hate to see her go. Hope all of that made sense. LOL!

Without Izzie, I think Grey's might sink a little, but it would still stay afloat. and Katherine Heigl (sp) isn't leaving Grey's the producers or whatever won't let her break her contract! so we'll have Izzie for awhile!

Izzie has been inconsistent this past season so I don't think it would be a problem if she left. Meredith has never been as close to her as she was to Christina or even George, George seems to have a new friend in Lexie, and Alex has moved on from her pretty well. As much as I adored early Izzie I think the show would get on just fine without her.

I love izzie in it, definitely wouldn't like her to leave, I've read reports she wanted to leave a few weeks ago, but I think it'd survive without her. everyone thinks that if a major character leaves a show it'll fall apart but that's never the case. unless all the leads leave then maybe the show would fall apart. it'd be weird in the beginning watching it without her, just like it was weird when burke left, but that passes with time.

no, i love her!!! izzie's one of my favorite characters on the show, and katherine heigl is a great actress! those things are usually just rumors, though. i saw something like that several months ago, and it wasn't actually true. with a name like the gossipqueen, i doubt its true.

That would ruin the show in my opinion...Izzy's my favorite character!

it def. wouldn't be the same.

i love the character of Izzie.

omg i love her... please don't leave...