Where could I interview 2 police officers, for my paper I have to write?

I have a set of questions, that I have to ask, so I can start writing my paper. If you want, you can email me too at: carol38hall@yahoo.com

They could also be 2 sherriffs, too!

• Pami
    Best Answer

call the police office, not 911!! and tell them about your paper. they can set up appointments for you to meet with officers. If you can do it over the phone, they could probably just transfer you to someone who's at their desk at the time.

Does the teacher want local officers that you actually have to go meet and talk to or can you do it through e-mail? You might be able to ask the questions on officer.com and see what type of responses you get. Email me @ coachlvr64@yahoo.com if you still need help.

Just call the local police department, the actual office number NOT 911

Just call your local police department, tell them your situation (you have a project, you need to interview some police officers, etc.) and they should be able to set something up for you.

Oh... keep in mind... don't call 911. That would just piss them off.

Good luck.

• zephir

go to city hall or the local police station, there should be a couple free officers around to help you. DO NOT call 911 to talk to them, its illegal. there is a police office number for the police station.

• Willie

Call your local law enforcement agency, Police or Sherriff, They'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.they are usually very busy but if you explain your project they will arrange a time to help you.

The local police shop.

• Tbrat

go to your local police station and ask them if there are 2 officers available for you to interview. they can tell you if there is

go to the police station or the police academy. you can also go to the website of the academy and post it there.