Poll: my husbands birthday?

my husbands birthday is monday 5/12/08. i kept trying to decide what to get him, he's very difficult to buy for-- he's not a pretty boy (or metrosexual- i guess is what they call it) so clothes are out of the question, i can't stand cologne right now (i'm pregnant and it makes me sick), anything i... show more my husbands birthday is monday 5/12/08. i kept trying to decide what to get him, he's very difficult to buy for-- he's not a pretty boy (or metrosexual- i guess is what they call it) so clothes are out of the question, i can't stand cologne right now (i'm pregnant and it makes me sick), anything i come up with just doesn't seem like a good idea.

my sister is going to pick up my son friday evening and watch him overnight. my husband is by far more of a romantic than i am. so i thought i would take him out to supper at a nice restaurant, and outside of the restaurant they offer horse drawn carriage rides- and i thought we would do that. does that sound like a good idea? is there anything else i can do to make it kind of special-- outside of the bedroom party later?

he works saturday so going out of town or getting a room wouldn't work, and he doesn't drink so a bottle of his favorite liquor won't work either.

posted in other section but didn't get many responses