Not sure what to do, right? So HELP ME need YOUR advice?

I was driving to the store, cos I was out of rice, right? And as I drove down the street, the street on the left, right?, I thought I saw a butterfly in the road. So I kept going and I couldn't quite make it out but then when I got closer it kind of flew in my path. Right? And I thought, "Oh mercy me, I... show more I was driving to the store, cos I was out of rice, right? And as I drove down the street, the street on the left, right?, I thought I saw a butterfly in the road. So I kept going and I couldn't quite make it out but then when I got closer it kind of flew in my path. Right? And I thought, "Oh mercy me, I ran it over!" And that pretty much upset me. But when I was a little more down the road I saw in my mirror that it flew a little bit. So I circled around, cos I thought I could help it and save it's life, right? So I said, "Forget the rice, this butterfly needs me." So, I pulled over and went to where I saw it. And it was actually a leaf, not a butterfly. But I still felt bad and sort of protective of it. So I took it home and put it in a jar with some honey. So it wouldn't starve, right? And now what do I do with it? It is just sitting there, sort of ungratefullike and I think, "This is a raw deal ok?" Right? So what is your advice now?
5 answers 5