Im so ugly love life over for ever?

I really want a girl friend, but what should i do because im really feel im too ugly. Also the girl will also have to severely lower her standards to be with me. I have a clean cut face no spots, but feel ugly all the time. Is there any thing i could do, because im really insecure and its really hard for me to look in the mirror without me almost breaking down into tears.. Some times i watch Nightmare On Elm Street and think like im as Ugly as Freddy Kruger. Girls only want the jerks and its really unfair. It dumb but they liked to be treated like dirt but don't want the nice guys, like myself. Is there any thing i should do, i also really thinking and considering plastic surgery

10 Answers

Relevance
  • REDRUM
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

List all the going point about yourself and I am sure there are a lot. Read them often and remember you are not ugly, you are a lovely person. Tell yourself something more positive everyday over something negative. Try to change your attitude.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u really need some self confidence. If u feel you're ugly then other people will feel like that too. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and just get up and go find u someone that will be with u for u!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You could consider plastic surgery or starting to act like more of a jerk and less of a nice guy. Or you could just be yourself and keep looking for the right girl, since she is out there, and she'll like you for you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You could try working out and also try getting your hair styled to what may be a good look for you... that goes for clothes too... it's all about motivation :) no one is ugly... it's all about perspective

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Usually chicks go out with "jerks" not because they're jerks and not simply because they're "hot," but because they exhude confidence and they regularly go up to girls and ask them out. Sometimes a guy will have to ask several girls out and be rejected each time, before he finally gets one to go out with him. Not trying to be superficial, but that's how it works - and you can do it too. Don't sell yourself short, man. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should keep looking for a girl who is into you for you not for your looks dont worry bout your looks. well most girl likes guys to be n ice but you have to put your self out there and deal with the pain i've had to do that and i have learned to be okay with the way i look.

• omg! cant believe it. you have to be happy with

who you are, most of the girls like hot guys but

theres some that look at your heart and fall in love

no matter the way the guy looks!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no worries mate...i mean you dont have to be a hunk to have a girlfriend...just be patient one day the right girl would come along and things will change...you dont sound ugly to me at all...=]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WE CAN'T JUDGE YOUR LOOKS WITHOUT A PICTURE

sorry babe, its the truth...

• 1 decade ago

picture please

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.