Im so ugly love life over for ever?

I really want a girl friend, but what should i do because im really feel im too ugly. Also the girl will also have to severely lower her standards to be with me. I have a clean cut face no spots, but feel ugly all the time. Is there any thing i could do, because im really insecure and its really hard for me to... show more I really want a girl friend, but what should i do because im really feel im too ugly. Also the girl will also have to severely lower her standards to be with me. I have a clean cut face no spots, but feel ugly all the time. Is there any thing i could do, because im really insecure and its really hard for me to look in the mirror without me almost breaking down into tears.. Some times i watch Nightmare On Elm Street and think like im as Ugly as Freddy Kruger. Girls only want the jerks and its really unfair. It dumb but they liked to be treated like dirt but don't want the nice guys, like myself. Is there any thing i should do, i also really thinking and considering plastic surgery
10 answers 10