Help with Stimulus Refund Checks?

Summary: I did my taxes with HNR block. They ended up charging me $143 and since I wasnt expection it to be so much I didnt have the money. So they said I would just pay them $175 thru my direct deposit the day I get it

Problem: Im a little upset because i just read the IRS website and it said that if I recieved direct deposit and they deducted from there what I owed the preparer I would recieve a paper check! This really puts me in a bind!

Can anyone confirm?

• wizjp
    Favorite Answer

That is correct. YOu can check it at the Internal REvenue service webpage

Yes. If H&R Block was the intermidiary of your refund, the stimulus check will be a paper one in June.

• LYON O

did you get your refund?

if so was it for the amount you were supposed to get?

as far as your stimulus refund, you should het it the same way as you got your regular refund, and if HnR is charging you out of your stimulus check thats BS, better check on that.

if you did it through HR then HR should be the only one who you owe to (as the fee for the irs should be included in what you pay when your fee was done)