Quint B asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Will Kentucky and west Virgina get Hillary out of campaign debt?

Who wrote the song _take me home country road....west virgina mountain mama.....

Favorite Answer

Depending on how much she campaigns in those states, she may get deeper in debt. The more she campaigns the more is costs.

John Denver wrote the song

Kentucky and West Virgina are too poor to give Hillary

anything but a tar paper shack to sleep in and a good

fried possum breakfast.

Quien Sabe? = Who Knows?

Debt is a relative term. Have you seen their (President William Jefferson Clinton and Presidential Candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton) tax returns?

"Country Road..." John Denver

John Denver wrote "Country Road"

I'm sure there's a lot of wealth in KY and W VA, but not the kind who would make a dent in Hillary's ATM bill.

Who wants a president who spends other people's money like that? On a lost cause?

And while we're at it, how do you loan yourself money? Can I deduct interest on loans that I've made to my self? Could I declare bankruptcy if I can't pay myself back??????

What a nutty person Hillary is.

I've been trying to think of how she can possibly leave this race and still save face, given how increasingly disgraced she becomes with each passing day.

The image that comes to mind is the scene from Streetcar Named Desire, when the men in white coats came to drag Blanche away and they wrestle her to the ground, but then they finally convince her that they're actually her friends and allow her to walk smooth out her hair and walk out with some dignity.

Maybe she'll leave that way. Yeah, that's it! Yeah...maybe...

then she can get herself out of debt, since she did it to her-self.

"Almost Heaven......West Virginia......Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River......Life is old there, older than the trees....younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze, TAKE ME HOME......COUNTRY ROADS....to the place.....I belong.......West Virginia.....mountain mama......TAKE ME HOME......COUNTRY ROADS."

Not sure who first sang that song or who srote it but JOHN DENVER made the song popular. Great song. One of my all time favorites.

Obama 08

Nope. She will probably win both of those states, but not by much and not by enough to change the outcome. Game's over, Hillary.

Bill's pimp hand is doing just that to Hillary. " You better go get my money!"

• Mark C

She can always work at Wal Mart again

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7ZVpPGxuafA

Youtube thumbnail

sure she going to win both of them by landslide