Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

How are the high gas prices affecting your everyday life/daily routine?

Best Answer

because i am spending so much on gas - i have less money for food and other activities. It affects most of my daily routine and lifestyle - i love to travel but its hard to save at the moment.

Not much. I use public transportation as much as possible and only fill up my car with gas about once a month. Now that it's getting warmer my husband rides his motorcycle and that saves us some extra $. I work in the oil and gas industry and even though the economy and job market are rough, the people in my industry are doing really well. I guess there's always someone who's profiting at someone else's expense. Unfortunate but true...

Not much. I live 15 minutes from work and drive a fuel efficient car. I make enough money not to be freaked out - I make my weekly cost of gas in 1-2 hours.

However, if this trend continues and other product prices rise higher, I will start budgeting and cutting coupons.

I started borrowing my girlfriend's car to drive to work to save on gas. The prices are so ridiculous now.

no longer as far as how lots Ipersistent, I stay in a rural area and we do not have a public bus gadget or taxis... even nonetheless quickly i'm thinking that i'm no longer able to have the potential to attend to to pay for the gas it takes just to get to artwork.... i think of we ought to all use a cost of residing improve just to pay for our gas.

I heard that oil was going to cost between $200-$220 dollars per barrel by January which result in it costing between $6 and $7 per gallon. That's what George Bush promised.

I'm moving to an apartment closer to my college campus next fall so that I can ride bike to school

yeah. i bought a moped though and i fill up my car whenit reaches a half tank so i dont feel as nautious when i pull into the station

no being retired I only use car for shopping and visiting friends and family. I feel sory for younger working people.

I'm going to buy me a new $30,000 car ( that gets 5mpg better gas mileage than what i have now). at 400 per month. that should save me some money!