? asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

if have wrong,please correct it.

1.I am a fortunate man.

2.I am born in happy family.

3.My father and mother very love me.

4.For example, my father work hard everyday, he wants us to lead having a rich life. Another important person in my life is my mother.

5.She is a disabled person, but she always teach us right thing of the world and she really love me forever.

6.Parental love is unconditional.

7.If we still live in the world, we should try our best to respect your presents usually.

8.Happy mother day is approaching.

9.You should do something for your mother this day, such as help her to do house work and so on.

Rating
  • Baggio
    Best Answer

1. I am a fortunate man. - correct

2. I am born in a happy family.

3. My father and mother (no very) love me very much.

4. For example, my father works hard everyday because he wants us to lead (you have use “to lead”, therefore no need to use “having”) a rich life. Another important person in my life is my mother.

5. She is a disabled person, but she always teaches us to do things correctly and she really loves me forever.

6. Parental love is unconditional. - correct

7. If we still live in the world, we should do (not try) our best to respect our presents all the time.

8. The happy Mother’s Day is approaching.

9. You should do something for your mother this day, such as helping her to do house work and so on. (After such as, we use noun / gerund / noun clause).

Source(s): Myself

1.I am a fortunate man.

2.I was born in a happy family.

3.My father and mother love me very much.

4.For example, my father works hard everyday because he wants us to have a good live. Another important person in my life is my mother.

5.She is a disabled person but she always teach us the right thing and she loves me forever.

6.Parental love is unconditional.

7.If we still alive, we should always respect your presents.

8.Happy mother day is approaching.

9.You should do something for your mother on this day, such as help her to do the house work and so on.

• 草草

1.I am a fortunate man. - correct

2.I am born in happy family. - I was born in a happy family

3.My father and mother very love me. - My father and mother are love me very much.

4.For example, my father work hard everyday, he wants us to lead having a rich life. Another important person in my life is my mother. - For example, my father works hard everyday, he wants leading us to have a wealthy life.

5.She is a disabled person, but she always teach us right thing of the world and she really love me forever. - She is a disabled person, but she still always teaches us the correct things of the world and she really loves me forever.

6.Parental love is unconditional. - Parental love is a unconditional and unreserved love.

7.If we still live in the world, we should try our best to respect your presents usually. - If we are still living in the world, we should try best to respect our perants indeed.

8.Happy mother day is approaching. - OK

9.You should do something for your mother this day, such as help her to do house work and so on. - You should do something for your mother of this day, such as helping her to do house work or others.

1.I am a fortunate man.

2.I was born in a happy family.

4.For example, my father works hard everyday in order to let us have a better life. Another important person in my life is my mother.

5.She is a disabled person, but she always teach us right things of the world and she really loves me forever.

6.Parental love is unconditional.

7.If we still live in the world, we should try our best to respect our lives.

8.Happy Mother day is approaching.

9.You should do something for your mother at that day such as helping her to do housework and so on.