How is deepika padukone soooo LUCKY!!?????

life is so bad. deepika padukone has THE LIFE. i would be in her shoes ANYDAY. her family is healthy and safe so is she she wanted to be a model luckily had the height. WHAT IF SHE DIDNT? successful model dream launch opposite SRK not many models get such launches film made soo much $, she got all the... show more life is so bad. deepika padukone has THE LIFE. i would be in her shoes ANYDAY.
her family is healthy and safe
so is she
she wanted to be a model
luckily had the height. WHAT IF SHE DIDNT?
successful model
dream launch opposite SRK
not many models get such launches
film made soo much $, she got all the success and popularity
short role, but nominated as best actress!!?? what the hell?
all the newcomer awards
tons of good films
everyone in the industry likes her/srk on her side
DATING RANBIR KAPOOR
probably the future kapoor bahu

DREAM LIFE. and people say life isnt fair. haha yeah right. FOR SOME it certainly is. i cant help but wonder how one can be soo lucky. did she get sprinkled with luck powder? how about the rest of us?arent we just as special to do well and be happy? its my dream to model..and im short. LIFE SUCKS im so depressed...how can i let my dream fall out of my hands. if others like HER get the chance to live their dream, why cant i?
who cursed me!!!??