coach asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

In your opinion is Should Willie McGinest be a future Hall of famer?

Favorite Answer

I just saw this on NFL Network.. I say NO.. hes a great player but I dont see him as HOF material....

No, I might have said yes if he would have retired instead of signing with the Browns. Vrable Yes, Bruschi(sp) Yes The past two seasons with the Browns he has been injured and his stats have fallen way off

Willie is a good player but hes not that great. I would vote for Mika Vrabel for I voted for Willie, and he has less pro bowls.

who is willie McGinest ;did he clime a banana tree!

to be in the hall of fame

• Razz

It will take a while because he's not an obvious HOFer, but I can see him getting in. He was a great pass rusher for a long time.

No, he was a great blitzer but he wasn't good defending the run. It takes more that a postseason sack record to belong.

No.... He was good and all.... I liked him..... but he just didn't have a very memorable career as far as I'm concerned...