Ghost Hunters vs. Ghost Adventures?

So I have just watched the first 45 minutes of the "documentary" Ghost Adventures. I am an avid fan of the show Ghost Hunters and I firmly believe in the paranormal. But is there anyone else out there that thinks that Ghost Adventures is a load of bull. They went to the some of the same places that Ghost Hunters went and GH did not get nearly the same dramatic evidence. I think that since GH takes a more scientific apporach and sets out to debunk phenomenon it makes it more believeable. GA just seems like a Blair Witch Project rip-off. Does anyone else agree with me, or do people out there believe the evidence presented by Ghost Adventures?

I'm just curious if I am too cynical about evidence gained that easily and often or if I have just watched too many episodes of Ghost Hunters which is a vastly different style.

Favorite Answer

yeah, i recorded it last night and watching it now, ghost hunters deff. looks more authentic and scientific than ghost adventures. i mean, the people in ghost adventures are actually scared of the ghosts, in ghost hunters, if you run like brian did, jason yelled at him for not facing his fears and being professional to the customer. if these guys on ghost adventures tried to join the taps team, they wouldnt go far. thats what i tthink when i compare it to ghost hunters, because ibelieve ghost hunters is legit. if you dont believe that, than i guess you have no reason to question ghost adventures.

Ghost Adventures Vs Ghost Hunters

• pattee

Ghost Hunters Vs Ghost Adventures

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Ghost Hunters vs. Ghost Adventures?

So I have just watched the first 45 minutes of the "documentary" Ghost Adventures. I am an avid fan of the show Ghost Hunters and I firmly believe in the paranormal. But is there anyone else out there that thinks that Ghost Adventures is a load of bull. They went to the some of the same...

Source(s): ghost hunters ghost adventures: https://tr.im/lhrl3

I believed that Ghost Adventures is more real and logic than Ghost Hunters coz in Ghost Adventures, you can see that they reacted so realistic while they investigating, sometimes they get scared sometimes they're panic, crying and screaming,(in every episode). Also they are just using the cameras that only on their hands and using the setting up cameras, and there's no additional crews other then the 4 of them( Zak, Aaron, Billy, and Jay).

The only thing you ever get on Ghost Hunters is, "What the hell is that"? They have people taping them, and 60 camera set up all over the place, yet show nothing. They seem to miss everything. Where as in Ghost Adventures, they actually catch things on video, EVP's, you name it. On Ghost Hunters, someone's always seeing something out of the corner of their eye. Hell, I'm always seeing something out of the corner of my eye, while I'm looking straight ahead, and so on. And as for the EVP's on Ghost Hunters, half the stuff they "hear" and they try to decipher what was said, C R A P!! Sounds NOTHING like what they say it is. You may as well watch one episode of Ghost Hunters and watch it over, and over , and over again (like about a thousand times, cause there's nothing EVER new on each episode, except a camera taping a scene where "the ghost" WAS. Again, NEVER catching anything with all the tons of cameras they have.

Ghost Hunters is completely fake they script all of there shows and most of the time they just record each other,

Ghost Adventures have better technology that why they get better results than Ghost Hunters.

Ghost Adventures has the spirit box, full spectrum camera and Nick has abilities that paranormals are known to interact.

Ghost Hunters got exposed for being a fraud even there former employees even came out and exposed the truth. All of you idiot in this forums are bunch of idiots thinking Ghost hunters is better.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awSox

The Ghost Hunters program on Sci Fi channel is probably the better of the two. They are very professional, they treat their clients with respect as well as the ghosts and spirits they may encounter. Their methodology is very respectable , they conduct their investigations from a scientific stand point, The ghost adventures group does not seem to be as professional.

I AM a legitimate, full-fledged ghost hunter, and I can tell you that Ghost Hunters are a bunch of hacks. They were straight-up BUSTED for faking evidence to make their show more interesting. NOT COOL. Ghost Adventures does everything it can to be genuine. GA is far better than GH.

I think you guys should do a little more research now the show has been out, GH and GA crews are actually FRIENDS. And second of all, I know this was six years ago, but I strongly believe that ghost adventures are completely legit and have a full scientific approach using technology that hasn't even been used to experiment with before...

Source(s): Watched both show for a long time. Studied the paranormal for 1 1/2yrs

I love ghost adventures more it's better then ghost hunter