Who listens to K-Love?? it rocks!!! the best Christian rock station ever!!?

its so uplifting and wonderful. K-Love definetly changed my life and now i am in the light of God. how exciting! whats your favorite song?? mine probably East to West by Casting Crowns or Stand in the Rain by Superchick

Favorite Answer

I DO!! ah i love it. :D

it's so uplifting!!

i hated it at first, and my mom listened to it but i started listening and i really like it now!!

do they have k-Love's all over???

good for you that it really impacted you and you live for god now!!!

my fave song on k-love is Give Me Words To Speak by Aaron Shust. and You Carried Me by building 429

i went to my first christian concert last march and building 429 was there it was Tobey mac's portable sounds tour... it honestly changed me alot..if you haven't been to one GO!!!!

ps. i added you as a contact because i love your name and i can tell your a fell lover of the lord!

I do not have a favorite song but a odd comment....

My radio antenna on my car broke and I added a new one myself. NONE of the stations come in except for 2, both Christian stations! lol

I love it!! It's the only station that both my 12 yo daughter and I agree on. I love "Made to Love You" by Toby Mac and "I know My Redeemer Lives" By Nicole Mullins (I think that's her name. Also "Amazing Grace(My Chains Are Gone)"

positive, encouraging k-love? yeah

K-LOVE! K-LOVE! K-LOVE! OOO I know where you live! YAY! RAWK ON!