lisa
Lv 5
lisa asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Obama / Clinton ticket?

If Obama chose Clinton as his running mate, would that cause you to NOT VOTE FOR him if you were already planning to? Would it cause you to VOTE FOR him if you weren't planning to?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think first of all that Obama will almost certainly not pick Clinton as his running mate, given the intense negative campaigning she has been running against him and her absolute refusal to concede the nomination.

Secondly she is too divisive as a running mate, given that she has the highest disapproval ratings of any of the remaining candidates. Obama will almost certainly not pick her.

I would still vote for Obama should he pick her, but it would definitely lose him some votes.

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

He is too smart to bring the Clintons back into the President's circle.

I think someone like John Edwards would help him attract the ladies.

Ron Paul as Treasury Sec.

I'd vote for him regardless of who is vice-pres.

• I'm voting for whoever get's the dem nomination but I would love to see a Obama/Hillary ticket. I also wouldn't mind if John Edwards was VP.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not voting for any ticket with clinton anywhere near it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not voting for any ticket with Obama on the top.

• 1 decade ago

He still won't get my vote, but I could stomach a Clinton/Obama ticket. She is way too intelligent and experienced to have to work as his flunky.

• 1 decade ago

Clinton '08! or maybe... AL GORE '08!!!!

• Vegas
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You bet! They'd get my vote and reenergize the party. No to Gramps McCain!

Obama 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NEITHER! I wouldn't vote for either one of them, regardless of who is on the top and who is on the bottom.

• 1 decade ago

I would vote for him regardless.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.