Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Guys!! Could you charm me?

Most charming answer wins 10 points!!

wow I did what last night? that wasnt bad lol

Best Answer

If we were together I would treat you like the princess you are. I would make sure you were always happy, and even on the days you were sad I would give it my all to cheer you up. You light up my day even on a cloudy day, and every time I see you my heart skips a beat. *sighs*

Thank you, I could have done better but i am just so heart broken right now. It's sux.

i'm come over real early and we'd go for a jog for a little bit then i would cook you a huge breakfast and cater to you all day. we would both take the day off of work so we could spend the day together in the beautiful weather at the park. then i would cook you a lovely italian dinner and then later at night we would cuddle on the couch under a blanket and watch a walk to remember.

• Eric S

How would you like to go to a nice, Italian restaurant in the city, dance the night away, then just walk through town, talking. We can go back to my place and talk some more.

You don't look like a girl who will go behind a guy for money.

So I guess I cant impress you cause the only impressing factor I have is money ...........

Lets go for a walk on the beach. we can eat snow cones together and hold hands...i'll even let you bury me in the sand =)

• wild1

well darlin, i have a double wide, a lab puppy, a bran new '78 chevy pickup, and a seasonal job WITH overtime, is there really anything more i need to say?

• IceM88

im saving my charm for someone who isnt seven years older than me

Yep.... but not just for 10 fricking points? Come on...I gotz ta have more than that.

You Look like the perfect fit for my trunk

meet me on yahoo msg'er and let the power of persuasive romanticism answer the question for you.