What jobs pay women less for the SAME work as a man?

The pay gap issue comes up very often on this website. Most of the time, people say that because women as a whole make 76% of what men make (here in the US, don't know outside this country) all women must be getting paid 76% of what men are making. Of course, that's not true. Most of the gap can be... show more The pay gap issue comes up very often on this website. Most of the time, people say that because women as a whole make 76% of what men make (here in the US, don't know outside this country) all women must be getting paid 76% of what men are making. Of course, that's not true. Most of the gap can be explained through lifestyle choices.

So, I'm going to put everybody on the spot. Those of you who've been talking about women getting paid less than men for the same work, here's your chance to prove it. I want to know about the jobs that pay women less.

4 requirements:

1. It must be the SAME work. Don't compare maids to CEO's.
2. It must be pretty recent. I really want something that's going on now, but I'll accept anything back to 2000.
3. Don't give me "traditional women's jobs" vs. "traditional men's jobs." This is not the same thing.
4. Keeping women out of executive positions isn't ethical, but it's not paying less for the same work. Don't give me that.
Update: Everybody talks about women being paid less for the same work, but other than Fereshte the other night giving us the example of male college professors making more than female ones, and the infamous Wal-Mart scandal, nobody provides anything other than stats that compare all women against all men. I want examples... show more Everybody talks about women being paid less for the same work, but other than Fereshte the other night giving us the example of male college professors making more than female ones, and the infamous Wal-Mart scandal, nobody provides anything other than stats that compare all women against all men. I want examples of equal work.

Honestly, I do expect there to be something out there. There is a 2% gap that really can’t be explained by anything. And there are enough old-fashioned people out there in this country that somebody out there probably really does pay women less for the same work as men. But I don’t think it’s very common, and I certainly know it’s not the norm like it’s portrayed on this forum (and often in other places) very often.

This question is also aimed mostly at Americans, since I’m going off the stat used in the US. Also, I’m sure there are a lot of other countries where women can be legally paid less than men.
Update 2: I do think there's probably more truth to the glass ceiling, but since many people have specifically said "less pay for equal work," that's what I'm focusing on.
Update 3: Eleanor- It could be. I'm not sure I quite understand the situation, but it sounds like something that could be discrimination.
Update 4: Dbrody- You say "when," which implies that this is in the past. Is it very recent? If not, it doesn't answer my question. Also, your second example has nothing to do with the question, it's just stereotyping, which isn't right but not what I'm asking.
Update 5: I think there's some truth to the glass ceiling. I believe that affects everybody who doesn't have the connections, which includes most white men as well. But it is different, because people have specifically said men get paid more than women and act as if it's 100% true. That's what I'm... show more I think there's some truth to the glass ceiling. I believe that affects everybody who doesn't have the connections, which includes most white men as well. But it is different, because people have specifically said men get paid more than women and act as if it's 100% true. That's what I'm asking about. I don't think there's a conspiracy to keep women out of all high-paying jobs either, it's more of a "who you know" thing.
Update 6: I'm getting you, unavailable, but I'm also telling you that many white men don't have the connections to get into those higher paying positions. I know what the glass ceiling really means, but it's hard for anybody who doesn't know the right people to break through unless they're just... show more I'm getting you, unavailable, but I'm also telling you that many white men don't have the connections to get into those higher paying positions. I know what the glass ceiling really means, but it's hard for anybody who doesn't know the right people to break through unless they're just spectacular workers.
Update 7: Sure Grace, and don't let the fact that I stated that I expected there to be something and that I mentioned Wal-Mart myself keep you from learning to read either.
Update 8: Echo- Checkout people where? I worked at a grocery store and the women made the exact same as the men, so that's not universal. I don't doubt it's true somewhere, but where?
Update 9: Echo- I won't say you're wrong, but the grocery store I worked at WAS Wal-Mart, and they didn't do this. It must have been an individual Wal-Mart.