What is it that you dislike most about artists like?

Soulja Boy,50 Cent, Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy ect. First off I hate the way they exploit women in their videos. Women aren't meant to be called hoes or whatever but meant to be appreciated. I mean some women choose to act that way but it still isn't right. I mean metal bands are guilty of this too..glam... show more Soulja Boy,50 Cent, Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy ect.

First off I hate the way they exploit women in their videos. Women aren't meant to be called hoes or whatever but meant to be appreciated. I mean some women choose to act that way but it still isn't right. I mean metal bands are guilty of this too..glam metal bands contained many skantily clad women in their vids but not to the degree of rap artists. I don't care for fake women who wear caked on makeup. It isn't attractive. Most of the girls I fall for wouldn't get a second look from other guys. And the majority are naturally attractive. I also hate how they flaunt their money and their cars in music vids. Since when is it always about the money? I know these "bubble gum" rappers don't stand for the genre since there are some really good rappers who aren't like that.

Sorry to rant but I just want to see how many people here agree with me on this.