Can a house that was inherited by two individuals be listed or sold without both signatures?

My husband and his cousin were left a house in NJ by their aunt in her will. We live in CA and the cousin lives in NJ and she is the executor of the estate and very greedy. She is proceeding with listing and selling the house but I wonder if that can be done without my husband signature. Is that legal? ... show more My husband and his cousin were left a house in NJ by their aunt in her will. We live in CA and the cousin lives in NJ and she is the executor of the estate and very greedy. She is proceeding with listing and selling the house but I wonder if that can be done without my husband signature. Is that legal? Doesn't she have to have his permission and provide comps on property in the area as well as getting him to agree on a real estate agent and fees?

Linda