My wife informed me that she purposely lost our child...?

My wife and I are getting a divorce. She informs me just the other day that she needed to get something off of her chest. She told me that when she was pregnant with our child (who she miscarried almost 7 years ago), she CAUSED it purposely. I don't know how to take this or what to do with the information. ... show more My wife and I are getting a divorce. She informs me just the other day that she needed to get something off of her chest. She told me that when she was pregnant with our child (who she miscarried almost 7 years ago), she CAUSED it purposely. I don't know how to take this or what to do with the information. How can I get support knowing that my ex-wife killed our unborn child? I know women's rights, yada yada...I don't want to hear answers about it's her choice, I want to know who I go to in order to feel somewhat better. It is like it happened all over again, only this time, the pain is worse! (I am agnostic...don't need to hear christian clichés please)
Update: When she found that she was pregnant, she began to slam herself into walls, hit herself in the stomach and god knows what else...she literally did it on purpose. I am just in shock and literally sick to my stomach.
Update 2: She did it because she "was not ready" and was "scared." We were young, not married yet and as we were both (at the time) christians, I guess she didn't want to be ridiculed. Judging by the look in her eye and on her face when she told me, it was true. We have been married for 5... show more She did it because she "was not ready" and was "scared."

We were young, not married yet and as we were both (at the time) christians, I guess she didn't want to be ridiculed.

Judging by the look in her eye and on her face when she told me, it was true. We have been married for 5 years and together for 7 1/2. You can tell when you are being lied to in that situation...she isn't a great actress.