Ok so i need help.. anwser asap please?

i told my that i was going to a friends house to stay the night.. well we snuck out and got caught...( we got caught smokeing) and drinking...so the cops bought me home... and my mom yelled at me....so i was punishedmy step dad wanted to whip me but my mom told him no... so then i decided to skip school...and... show more i told my that i was going to a friends house to stay the night..
well we snuck out and got caught...( we got caught smokeing)
and drinking...so the cops bought me home... and my mom yelled at me....so i was punishedmy step dad wanted to whip me but my mom told him no... so then i decided to skip school...and got caught again.....well this time my moms not home...and its me,my step dad and brother so the police called my dad and he said i could look forward to a tanned a$$
but i think im to old.....do you think i deserve this..im 14..what would you do to me if i was your kid??
Update: my dad wrote something on here called ok so i need help