Las vegas hotels question?

hi, i know this must sound a really stupid question but can anyone tell me the answer please? we are staying in the mgm grand hotel in las vegas in september. are you allowed to go inside the other hotels to see the attractions even if you are not staying in those hotels? i know it sounds silly but you cant just... show more hi, i know this must sound a really stupid question but can anyone tell me the answer please?
we are staying in the mgm grand hotel in las vegas in september. are you allowed to go inside the other hotels to see the attractions even if you are not staying in those hotels?
i know it sounds silly but you cant just go looking round other hotels in other countries ive visited. obvously there are some fantastic sights id love to see in these other vegas hotels. any advice please?
all answers greatly appreciated xxx