He went to a STRIP CLUB?

This guy goes to a strip club with only 10 dollars in his pocket. He decides to pick the best stripper so he doesn't waste his hard earned 10 dollars. When he finds the best one of them all, he throws his 10 dollars. As soon as he throws his 10 dollars, the manager rushes over to him and grabs him by the collar and shouts,"Don't you EVER throw a roll of quarters in here again!"

*Star if this made you laugh!

Favorite Answer

excellent...awesome....made my day...made me lol...good job...keep up the good jokes!...funny...

star

I do not go any more. However, I would love to find a club where I could do an amateur night for my wife and some of her friends. I would want it to be fully nude and my cheering section could take pictures. I just can not find a place for a man to amateur strip. NiF

HAHAHA!! This was good for a laugh.

Let me throw a star at you**

Too Funny!!

so you're saying he went to a two bit strip club?

• that punch line was weak, but it's funny when you think about it.

• it was stupid but totally funny!!! ahaha

O.K funny!

lol..cute....

that is really funny im going to say it to my friends ty for the joke.*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************his is how much i laughed about the joke hahha:):):):):)***********************************************************************