Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

Shrub in Indiana Jones car?

Since Shrub will be driving with the Indiana Jones theme car, going up to 200mph, how many Darlington Stripes do you think he'll get? and how many will he cause?

Go Jr.>>>>

OK Tbone, no argument from me. I am just thinking he's gonna be out for vengence this week. At 200mph there could be a lot of "fallout". I am not saying he'll be the only one either, just stirring things up with the enemy camp, I guess.

NASCAR Drama...your name seems to suit you. Unlike you, I am not making accusations, and you don't have to be rude about it. I just asked a question...you inferred more in to it than was intended.

Whoa, Kathleen! Maybe you should just back up a minute and think about it, then get over it.

Lynn, Audrey, eddie...I second those remarks!

tom: ding-ding-ding! you are so correct!

Just to clarify: I an not ashamed of myself, I am also not wishing anyone to wreck...I am just speculating.

• tom p
    Favorite Answer

Are we talking about the stripes in his shorts?

Source(s): But I digest..... Just my 2 cents.

Indiana Jones

WOW! Take a couple of days off from this place and look at the drama this morning..... How did all of these Busch fans manage to turn this into something about Jr? OH, that's right, they're all still jealous that their driver is a worthless, no-class low-life and our driver has some class and dignity left..... I get it now!

Winter Glory - who the hell EVER said anything about death? I've read Gloria's question and these other answers several times now and I'm still not seeing anyone wishing death OR serious bodily injury on The Imitator. NOBODY wants to see ANY driver get injured, EVER. Get over yourself. M&Ms suck anyways.

Now to answer your question, Gloria.... Kyle will have his stripe, as will about half or more of the field. And YES, for a change I do hope somebody spins him on purpose. He has finally proven after his Nationwide temper tantrum last week that he is worthy of SEVERAL intentional "accidents".

• Tbone

I'd be more worried about the #5 car causing stripes then Kyle Gloria. Him and Jr alone account for 15 wrecked cars between Dega and Richmond. Even if I count the incident last week Kyle accounts for a whole 1 damaged car the entire Sprint Cup season. Ouch!

Keep stirring the pot girl... JGR fans will put a lid on it.. lol

Anytime now Lynn...

Let me remind both of you nice ladies that Kyle Busch finished with a higher percentage of laps completed last year then Jeff Gordon and Jeff Gordon was almost perfect until the chase. Show me some data of Kyle wrecking more cars then Mears so far this year and you may have an argument. Unless you want to admit you have tunnel vision because of 1 or 2 incidents.

Kyle wrecking all these imaginary cars is an excuse to warrant JR coming aboard and Kyle leaving.

The "Lady in Black" AKA :The track to tough to tame" doesn't discriminate with the stripes. The Shrubs car will be completely black on the right side of the car. You will not be able to see his number or the Indiana Jones logo on the side. Its going to be interesting that's for sure Gloria! I'm excited as usual.

Source(s): 2

I think he will get some stripes. The lady in black takes no crap from anyone, she loves to give lots of stripes no matter who the driver is she is not picky..But maybe she'd like some shrubery planted between along the back straightaway, yeah the little shrub planted into the wall...(I don't care who plants the shrub there). Yes I'm boycotting M & M's I won't even go to see the movie either.. None of this has to do with last weekend at all I've never cared for the little shrub, he just added some fuel to the fire.... Bring on Darlington, it spring its time to plant a shrub in the wall....

Go Dale Jr & Hms

Why don't you just get over what happened between Kyle Busch and Dale Jr. You Jr fans have such a hard time accepting the fact that your driver does not and cannot win races these days. You obviously have to come on here and start up with Kyle Busch questions to make yourself feel better in hoping that Kyle will find the wall this weekend. You just need to accept the fact that what is done, is done and nothing will change last weekend's race.

I think that Dale Jr will find the wall before Kyle Busch does and Darlington stripes will be all up and down the 88 car. He will lose practice time this week because his team will have to spend more time fixing damage to the right side of that 88 car only for Jr to go out and scrape it all back up during the race. Kyle Busch will finish in the top 5 while Dale Jr finishes outside the top 20.

See, you guys would cheer if Jr. spins Kyle out, and are actually hoping he sends him barrelling into a wall at 200 mph, possibly causing him bodily harm, or even death, you all ought to be ashamed of yourselves, I would never wish that on any driver, regardless..

In response to Jason's comments..

"I hope he gets turned around, hits the wall, slammed so hard his teeth rattle"

"I hope it's a single car, total loss, breaks his legs wipe out"

"Yeah, the little shrub planted into the wall, (I don't care who plants the shrub there)"

Gloria seconds those remarks..

These are statements hoping that he goes into the wall, I never said anyone hopes he dies, but the idea that you people are hoping he gets slammed into a wall where he COULD die, is wrong..

Im a huge Indiana Jones fan, but i draw the line at Kyle Busch... Ill root for Marco Andretti in the Indiana Jones Honda at the INDY 500

• Tina

No stripes hopefully. Maybe a big splat in the turn 3 wall though. Instead of a bug splat it would be called a "shrub splat".

He needs his cage rattled. He needs to learn respect.

What does the Indiana Jones car have to do with anything? Its Darlington and chances are alot of other cars are going to get their own Darlington Stripes, as well as Shrub.